Dr. Lowell Weil Jr., DPM
A passion for podiatry runs deep in the Weil family. Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Dr. Lowell Weil Jr. grew up watching his father, Lowell Sr., work as a podiatrist in local hospitals and as the Team Podiatrist for the Chicago Bears. So it was no surprise that he attended the William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago for his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine after graduating from Vanderbilt University.
Armed with an additional Masters in Business Administration, today he is not only a Podiatrist but also CEO for WFAI, where he makes use of both his podiatric expertise and his business training to provide the best environment for patients, team members, and physicians for the highest level of care. In addition to being trained in the latest surgical techniques, Dr. Weil Jr. embodies the ethic of care that makes WFAI special. He believes that every patient’s story deserves to be heard.
He enjoys forming relationships with his patients and working together to make them well. Outside of work, Dr. Weil Jr. enjoys spending time with his wife and children. They especially love cooking together and traveling the world. He also continues to spend plenty of time with his mother and father.
- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- The William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Vanderbilt University
- Bunion removal, advanced correction of foot and toe problems such as plantar plate pathology, toe instability and dislocations, complicated heel pain, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon problems, sports medicine, tendon transfers.
- Scarfplasty, plantar plate repair, regenerative medicine, shock wave treatment
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Podiatry Management Most Influential Podiatrists
- Alumni of the Year and Medal of Honor, Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine – 2019
- Editor Emeritus, Foot and Ankle Specialist
999 E Touhy
Des Plaines, IL 60018