At Greater Chicago Center for Advanced Surgery, we believe all patients deserve not only exceptional care, but to be prepared, informed and in charge of their own health care. To support full price transparency, we publish comprehensive prices for a variety of our surgeries.
These prices are specifically for self-pay patients or those not wanting to use their insurance. They do not apply to patients using their insurance or to Worker’s Compensation patients.
The Direct Pay Price below includes:
- Facility Fee
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anesthesiologist’s Fee
- Uncomplicated Follow Up Care (3 months post-op)
In addition, the surgeon’s office will charge you an initial consultation fee of $250. If the surgery moves forward, the consultation fee will be applied to the Direct Pay Price. If you are not indicated for surgery, the consultation fee will be retained by the surgeon’s office.
Direct Pay Price
Fields marked (*) are required
*Items or services not included in the published price:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to the surgery such as lab, MRI, X-rays, consultations with specialists to determine medical risk/management, physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Any hardware or implants necessary for completion of the procedure (anchors, screws, implants). This price information will be provided prior to surgery but after the surgical consultation.
- For total joint replacements – the cost of the joint implant is known and due prior to the surgery date.
- For other procedures that involve the use of anchors or screws, the quantity used can vary. The cost will be estimated and charged to the patient prior to surgery. Any overage, will be refunded to the patient and any underage will be due by patient post-surgery.
- Expenses or fees resulting from complications after the completion of the surgery and discharge from the facility are not included.
- Any physical therapy or durable medical equipment (DME) ordered by the surgeon.
The prices listed are not negotiable and are available only to those who pay the entire amount in advance.