Wajde Dabah, M.D.
Dr. Wajde Dabah is a Chicago native, born and raised in Elgin, Illinois. He attended anesthesia residency at University of Chicago and went on to perform an advanced fellowship in the field of pain management at University of California, San Francisco. He is double board-certified in anesthesiologist and pain medicine.
Dr. Dabah believes that chronic pain is a disease no different than hypertension or diabetes and that with time, commitment, and collaboration with his patients, they will take back control of their lives and overcome their chronic pain. His mission focuses on using the skills he obtained in his advanced training to bring back a high quality of life for his patients. He is determined to find a tailored treatment for each individual patient as he recognizes no two patients are ever the same.
Out of the office Dr. Dabah enjoys spending time with his wife Kristi, and two daughters, Isla and Celine. He enjoys traveling the world and learning about different cultures, staying active by lifting weights and playing golf, and is a car enthusiast.
- Fellowship in Pain Management at University of California
- Anesthesia Residency at University of Chicago
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American society of Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Medicine, International Association for the Study of Pain
- North American Neuromodulation Society
999 E Touhy
Des Plaines, IL 60018